It’s simple… Kids matter. So, we take seriously the spiritual development of the littlest ones @ Water City.
We are proud to offer a safe, clean space for the Water City infants, toddlers, preschoolers & elementary students.
Whether your little one(s) goes for the climb/slide or kitchen or wants to build the biggest tower ever, they’re sure to have a good time. But it’s more than just play.
Water City Church believes in healthy spiritual development, even for our littlest ones. Through the use of songs, Bible stories, projects and even creative snacks, we are intentionally telling each child that they are loved by God, and that he wants to be their friend forever.
*Water City background checks our nursery staff*
Child Wellness Policy
For the sake of your child, other kids and the volunteers, if your child is ill, they should not be in City Kids.
Here are some signs that your child should not participate in their class or be dropped off in the nursery this week:
- Illness that prevents them from comfortably participating in program activities.
- Vomiting or diarrhea or have had a fever in the previous 24 hours
- Any of the following signs suggesting illness: fever, lethargy, irritability, persistent crying, signs of difficulty in breathing.
- Chickenpox, measles, mumps, tuberculosis, pertussis (“whooping cough”) and hepatitis A until deemed noninfectious by your physician
- Streptococcal pharyngitis (“strep throat”) until 24 hours after treatment has been initiated
- Pink eye
- Head lice or scabies
Please bring to the attention of the teacher any allergy restrictions or other special concerns.
If you have questions concerning any of the above, please do not hesitate to contact either Wendy Ullmer or Amy Fiedler, our City Kids ministry coordinators. Thank you for helping to provide a safe and healthy ministry environment for the children and volunteers at Water City Church.
(download policy here)